The strength of our people are core to the success of our business.
We are always on the search for good people to join our growing business. Our priority is to ensure all our people feel valued and individual. We respect the balance between work and life so we look to accommodate our consultants by offering full-time, part-time and flexible roles. We invest in the ongoing professional development of our people and always look to provide support in all aspects of the role whilst making time for a bit of fun.
Here at IPG we are all on the same path, we're united and driven to provide our clients with the best possible service.
For all of the latest positions available please see below.
Email your CV to email@example.com and we will be in touch to discuss your opportunities of working with us.
About International Protection Group
IPG is an expatriate focused insurance specialist in Singapore, the International Protection Group offers access to expert advice across a wide range of insurance needs. Including Health, Home, Motor, Travel and various other related policies. We also work with partners to provide Life, investment and Business policies.
We are looking to build our team of insurance consultants with the aim of growing their own practise within IPG. Whilst utilising your existing networks and building on our existing relationships. We will offer support for lead generation through events, promotions and training to achieve a successful referral based business.
Full or part time roles available.
About this role
- Responsible for building your own practise within IPG with support and training.
- Maintains contact and opportunity data in salesforce.com
- Maintains awareness of competitive landscape.
- Produces sales of insurance products including Health, Home, Travel, Vehicle, Business and many more.
- Coordinates marketing efforts such as e-mail communications, product updates and event networking with the marketing team to generate leads.
- Develop strategies and action plans for the department in line with the company's strategic plans.
- Monitor renewals and ensure a high retention ratio for existing policies.
- Proven sales experience in client side or broker
- Experience in working in product environments
- Previous experience in client negotiations and presentations
- Good knowledge of the medical insurance market and competitor's medical insurance products and terms
- Good PC skills including the ability to use Company database and Salesforce.com with excellent communication skills
- Deliver outstanding customer service and maintain compliance requirements at all times
- Innovative and quick thinker – able to respond quickly and challenge existing procedures and guidelines
- Organised, methodical worker, accurate with good attention to detail
- Flexible, adaptable and willing to take on other tasks that may be required